- “Big Nine,” Lost River Literary Journal
- “Tracks,” St. Louis Noir, Akashic Books
- “Alp Horn,” London Journal of Fiction (inaugural print edition)
- “The Master’s Voices,” The Dos Passos Review
- “The Cigarette Bar,” published in Noir at the Bar, 2nd ed, Subterranean Books
- “Signal Point,” published in Rainbow Curve.
- “Little Egypt,” published in Big Muddy: A Journal of the Mississippi River Valley, Southeast Missouri State University.
- “American Muezzin,” published in Mizna: Arts, etc
- “Hallucination in D Minor,” published in Marginalia, Western State College of Colorado
- “Moon Dust,” published in Arabesques.
- Attended Sewanee Writers Workshop 2009
- December literary journal – Associate Editor
- River Styx literary journal – Contributing Editor
- Past reviewer for The Short Review
- Below is an unpublished short story…just because: Knot Untwisting Under Water
My first novel, The Moment Before, is due out from Amphorae Publishing Group in November 2017.
Log Line: A woman and her beloved Syrian father, separated forty years earlier when he is swept up in a geopolitical odyssey from hell, are almost reunited by a lawyer struggling to save his Illinois hometown from financial ruin. If interested in the summary or a reader review copy, write email@example.com.
- PAINTING BY NUMBERS: How to sharpen your BS detector and smoke out the “experts”, from Layla Dog Press, 2016
- Lights Out: The Electricity Crisis, the Global Economy, and What it Means to You, from John Wiley & Sons, 2007
- An Investor’s Guide to the Electricity Economy, from Wiley Finance, 2002
- Managing Steam, from Chem/Mats-Sci/E, 1986
- Faith-based Economics –
- Hundreds of articles and papers in trade magazines and journals dealing with issues in the “e3” – energy/economy/environment
- Common Sense on Energy and Our Environment – monthly newsletter published from 1990 – 1996
- What I read and some of my reviews – Goodreads
- Where I played viola from 2013- 2016 Confluence Chamber Orchestra (St. Louis)
- Where I played viola now The Foothills Phil Community Orchestra (Tucson)
Businesses, Initiatives, and Projects
- Sewanee Writers Conference, 2009
- St. Louis Writers Workshops, Center for Contemporary Arts (St. Louis), 2000-2002
- Coursework toward a PhD in Sociology at University of Missouri – Columbia and St. Louis (2009-)
- Class in the Strategic Management of Technology program, Washington University – St. Louis (1999)
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Columbia University, 1978